State-of-the-art technology keeps your dealership safe
AutoExportShield™ is built from the latest in database technology, constantly updating from multiple sources to ensure that users have access to real time information. The software resides on cloud servers, i.e. a network of multiple CPUs, instead of on one or two traditional servers. Users enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% uptime – there is no main server to crash
- Pages will never run slow – variable CPU power ensures consistent speed, regardless of usage spikes throughout the day
- Impervious to network service attacks – hackers can’t bring the system down
- Custom framework for input filtering – additional security compared to an open source framework
- MD5 encryption – variable length encryption ensure that data is safe
Seconds can save thousands
The process is as simple as a standard credit check. It takes just a few seconds to input the data then AutoExportShield generates a proprietary risk score based on several criteria. If the potential buyer could be an exporter, a warning is immediately generated. In addition, the dealership management team can be notified by e-mail and/or the next time they login.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many users can I have at my dealership? Is there a per user license fee?
AutoExportShield requires a monthly service fee for access to the database. This fee includes an unlimited number of Basic and Management level users for your location.
Is my data safe?
The experts at AutoExportShield are committed to the security of your data. We utilize the latest in encryption and database security technology so you can rest assured that your data will never be compromised.
How is the risk score calculated?
The proprietary AutoExportShield risk score was developed by a team of auto dealer veterans and takes into account nearly a dozen sales transaction key factors. Its calculation provides an instant and clear indication if the potential buyer may be an exporter.